Centre Director - Canberra
With the build of the centre well and truly underway, we are now looking for a Centre Director to join Insight Early Learning at the beginning of June 2019 and support our journey into Canberra. You will work closely with the Operations Director to recruit your team of Educators and make the service your own.
We are a premium boutique childcare company that currently operate Little Flyers Childcare in Darwin and are currently building services in Victoria and WA.
We have a big vision – we want to exceed the National Quality Standards and ensure a quality care and education program for children. We start with an architecturally designed building, create beautiful and inspiring playgrounds and then beautiful classroom environments. Our education programs will capture the voices and interests of children. Our children and our teams are at the heart of all we do.
To realise our vision, we need a Director with enthusiasm and ambition. Somebody who can see the big picture but still is mindful of the small important details.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of a high performing team
- Liaise with builders, suppliers and service providers to finalise environment set ups
- Mentor and coach all team members ensuring they are able to fulfill their roles effectively and provide the best possible education and care to our children
- Manage, monitor and meet all financial targets to maintain a viable business and report on KPIs of the centre
- Be responsive to occupancy targets
- Ensure compliance with all Insight Early Learning policies and procedures
- Place children at the heart of all decision making to ensure best outcomes for children and families
- Support and actively promote a culture of learning and teamwork within the service
- Maintain regulatory requirements in the centre at all times in line with the ACECQA and the NQF
- Qualifications in Early Years Education
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a management capacity within the child care sector
- Demonstrated experience in reaching targets and KPIs whilst adhering to company policies and procedures
- Ability to make changes in operations to improve performance and deliver timely results within allocated budgets
- Somebody who loves celebrating - occasions, achievements and life - there's so much fun to be had celebrating with children!
- A positive and professional demeanour with the ability to mentor and coach your team to excellence
- Strong commitment to quality education and care for the children, families, and the team
- A great communicator who wants to make positive relationships with the families, the team, and the community
- A willingness to go beyond the call of duty and ability to use initiative to continuously improve
- Opportunity to set up a brand new centre and recruit your team
- Architecturally designed facilities and premium resources
- Opportunity to build a community network
- Continuous training and professional development
- Ownership and accountability of your role, whilst benefiting from the support of a dedicated management team
If our philosophy resonates with you and you are looking for somewhere to make a difference and achieve great things while leading a great team, then hit the apply button today!